View Single Post
Gentle Lady
Default   #3  
The day was finally here, she and Terence were moving in together and things were sure to get a lot more complicated all of a sudden. However, after having been together for so long, it was only natural to take it to this next level, even though she'd been subtly avoiding getting everything packed so promptly. Of course, it wasn't that she didn't want to live with him, no she loved this man and being around him was always a pleasure, but it was questionable whether she could keep her...more primal self fully in check all the time, and the last thing the femme wanted was to scare away her boyfriend. She'd never cared for any of the others before the way she did now for him.

This was it though, it was time to leap in headfirst and do her best, everything was already piled into Terence's living room, all of her boxes ready to be unpacked so that she might settle into this new life. Her own apartment was all too small, even for one tenant, so this is a step up actually, and she had always enjoyed sleeping more so than her own home in the first place.

Dressed in one of her usual, casual floral dresses, Stella hurried about all the boxes, wavy black hair thrown messily up into a messy bun as she often wore it. It seemed that her hair never behaved properly, always sticking up here or there, but she'd gotten used to that by now.

"I really don't think I can fit all of these clothes in your closet Terence." she called out, pawing through a box of summer ware. "It's fine if I have to throw out a few, I just don't want to clutter the bedroom is all." came a soft reassurance in following, emerald green eyes moving back toward where she'd assumed the male would be by now. Bent slightly over the box, she was sure her tail would be swaying back and forth had she not been suppressing it. Sometimes appearing as a normal human female was difficult, but she could bear it a bit longer if it was for his sake.
Old Posted 02-09-2011, 10:15 PM Reply With Quote