View Single Post
Gentle Lady
Default   #5  
It was good to see that this was the last of everything that had to be moved. Even Stella herself didn't think there would have been so many things crammed into that tiny place she used to live. Luckily though, they saved a lot of money on moving costs what with Terence's truck and strong build. He was quite the handy guy, a one man moving crew, though of course she'd taken the lighter boxes that she could handle carrying up all of those stairs.

"Hm...if you say so.." she gave in to his reassurance, only turning from the box when he knelt down at her side. With their height differences, it was appreciated for him to get somewhere near her level like this, and she couldn't help but give a sweet smile when he brushed back an unruly piece of hair. "You're too sweet to me Terrence." she warned playfully at his offer, pushing forward then to place a soft kiss upon his slightly rough cheek, giving a light, almost shy smile.

It seemed both of them had a tendency of getting a little embarrassed every now and again, and so they'd never gotten too intimate. For Stella, it was the fear of showing herself in the midst of the passion that kept her inching away from becoming that intimate, but it could be a hard temptation to resist sometimes, and things would only get more difficult now that they would be living in the same apartment.

"If you want, I could try to cook tonight." the femme proceeded to offer, leaning softly against him then, bending over to place her chin on his shoulder. She wasn't an overly good cook, but she had been working on it, trying to get good enough to make dinner for them both without it having to be ramen or something she could simply microwave.

"I mean, you did so much work carrying everything in after all, so maybe if I can make something good it would be like a reward?" Leaning back on her heels then, she smiled playfully, tilting her head to the side as she awaited his response with her usual feline curiosity shining through.
Last edited by Blitzkrieg; 02-10-2011 at 10:42 AM.
Old Posted 02-10-2011, 10:39 AM Reply With Quote