View Single Post
Gentle Lady
Default   #7  
"Alright, I'm going to try my best tonight." she grinned brightly. "I think I'll try my hand at making chicken burritos. I just bought some really spicy stuff at the super market, so it should be yummy." Somehow, food shopping was always a lot of fun for the femme, and she liked to try and get different things every time. Each time she cooked, she would focus on a different style of cooking. She'd made pad thai, stew, dumplings, and it was due time for something with a Mexican flair.

"Ah yeah, I guess we should try to get it done before bed.." she glanced about at all the boxes, obviously far less distressed than the poor man whose mind was reeling as she scooped up the little box of toiletries and headed for the bathroom to put them away. Considerate though, she was sure to only put out the necessaries, her toothbrush, shampoo and such, keeping the rest in the box and slipping it into the bottom of his bathroom closet where she would have no problem getting to it when those sorts of things were needed.

Sauntering back to the livingroom, she leaned over to give his cheek a quick peck before floating toward her next box. "I'll put the clothes away now." the femme proclaimed while lifting the rather heavy box with a little grunt, hefting it up onto her knees before wrapping her arms about it in an attempt to shuffle it toward the bedroom, looking determined. After all, she would feel bad asking Terence to do nearly all the moving, and she was capable...right?

[Sorry it's so short. x.x;]
Old Posted 02-11-2011, 10:27 AM Reply With Quote