~Kind~
Kindness costs nothing to give, but you can receive a lot in return
~Keen mind~
I like strategy

•Sometimes I can get on their nerves because I am:
~Quiet~
I don't like to mingle if I can help it
~Sarcastic~
I don't do caring, can I intrest you in a sarcastic comment instead?
~Seemingly emotionless~
~Grudge Holder~
An eye for an eye... I've already taken both? well lets take something else.
~Perfectionist~
I have my things the way I like them... touch them and you are going to be feeling soar

•Things that draw me in:
~Arts~
writting and drawing are my passion
~Swordsmanship~
If I can stab someone with it then it's all good, if I can perfect a style and defend someone with it, that is even better
~Nature~
I love how everything has it's place and isn't judged
~Instrumental music~
I like it slow and relaxing, if I am meditating do not disturb... someone is likely to die and then what am I going to do with the body
~Sushi~
It's a meal in itself, so it's all good

•Things I avoid:
~The doctors~
Well at least I try to
~Loud noises~
It's just not needed
~people who think they can sing~
You sound like a mutilated cat, be quiet your disturbing my harmony
~Pyromaniacs~
If you want to burn something burn yourself and leave the enviroment alone
~Jelly~
I'm not weird it just doesn't feel right in anyway
~Alchohol~
Turns good people into morrons
~Know it alls~
You don't know it all now shut the hell up

•What makes me one in a million:

Spirit control:

To put it into basic terms I can see spirits, I can see how they past and can control them to benifit people or if they are corrupt try and clense them and move them on. Whenever I have to so such a thing it leaves me tired as it leaves an imprint on my own form for a few days

Shadow manipulation:
Well I could be right behind you and you'd never know... I can move through the shadows from point A. to point B. so longs I have an image of who or what I am going after. I also have the nifty trick of using your own shadow against you be it having it attack you or using it to control your form

•My past is what truly sets me apart:
I was born in a traditional Japanese family, my mother was a homemaker and seamstress, while my father was a swordsman and martial arts teacher within the community. Things where happy considering my parents where told they would never be able to have a child.

One night though I took a turn for the worst, and gave the doctors permission to do what ever it took to save me. A few months down the line those strange things began to happen like butterflies made of shadow and moonlight flying around and strange marks appearing on my skin as you could imagin they where distressed once more and took me back to the hospital

The doctors took a look at me and told me they could cure me of the condition I now had. I know I am not the youngest I missed that title by three hours luckily, I'm still treated like the baby because I keep to myself. I was the last to be given up as it was a last resort when my parents woke up with cuts on my first birthday

I quickly became my own person prefaring quiet area's to write, draw, study tactics and swordsmanship much like my father did. I wanted to make him proud when I met him again and showing I hadn't been lazy. Every month my mother and father send me a care package with a photo and a letter I look forward to that day every month but this new plan worries me in more than one way... I just hope I can survive to feal my mothers warm embrace once more

•Don’t tell anyone but I like:

•My palate
Indigo

•Pulling my strings
Chasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Last edited by Kaguya; 02-12-2011 at 09:50 PM.
Old Posted 02-12-2011, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote