View Single Post
Gentle Lady
Default   #11  
At the realization that she no longer lives alone, which came in the form of large feet smacking against the hardwood floor in an attempt to rush to her side, Stella quickly pulls herself back to reality, hiding her ears and tail only just in time. Worried he might have seen something of them, she watches Terrence with wide eyes as he moves to her side, relieved when he focuses on her burns and says nothing out of the ordinary.

"I..my sweater snagged on the handle of the pan..." she explains timidly in reaction to his panic, frowning deeply and glancing to the side as he lifts her into his capable arms. She is ashamed to be such a burden to him when they've only just moved in together, worried that this bad start might turn him off to the idea of being around her so often.

Tired green eyes close as he wipes at the tears, and Stella gives a soft little nod in response to his now gentle words. "Okay Terrence..." It's not as though he hasn't seen her in her underwear before after all, granted it's not a sight often beheld, as they haven't really gotten all to intimate as of yet. The pet name seems to calm her nerves a bit, as they usually do when used in such situations. In such a vulnerable state, it's sweet things like that which make the difference for the fem.

Stella lifts her arms above her head when he pulls at her shirt and helps him to wiggle her out of the pants, watching with innocence in her eyes as he returns with what is needed to tend to her reddened skin. A few whimpers and hisses of pain later, she finds herself finally able to unclench her jaw and let out a soft sigh of relief. Her face no longer tensed with pain, she offers the male a small smile, eyes softened to show her affections while he rubs circles into her skin.

"It feels much better now. It felt like my whole body was on fire for a little bit.." she explains then and glances down to the well tended to burns. "You're really so wonderful. Thank you...I would have had no idea how to react so efficiently." Averting her eyes once more, the feline fiddles with the sheets of the bed, blushing slightly at the realization of both her attire and the area he's chosen to massage, despite the innocent intentions of it. "I'm sorry for ruining dinner by the way..and for making you worry so much. I really wish I wasn't so unlucky with these sorts of things...I should be more agile." It seems that through clumsiness and just random turns of events, Stella has never had the best sort of luck. When things go wrong, she has a tendency to assume that it's her luck going against her once again, as she is...a black cat, and a superstitious one at that.

All the while she speaks with him, the fem is trying to keep her mind off of the pain that has her body still tensed, and the embarrassment of being in front of him in such a state with his hand on her thigh. The poor girl has to keep herself in check or risk her secret being out for real this time.
Old Posted 02-19-2011, 08:17 PM Reply With Quote