View Single Post
Show Me Your Teeth
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ •°o

┌───────┐
Ritsuka
└───────┘

Hmmm... Let's see here. -sips tea-

My name is Brock, and I'm 19 years young. I believe in small talk with big words. I love animals, and I hope in the near future that I'll make a career out of it. I just recently wanted to become a Vet Technician. So, fingers crossed! I strongly believe in animal rights and treating each creature on this earth with kindness and compassion. <3 I'm a vegan, and I will probably always be one. I've been a vegan since February 28, 2010. I feel that I shouldn't eat animals or their by-products for the satisfaction of my bodily wants. Also, I think of animals as my friends, and I don't eat my friends. Rotting flesh just doesn't sound too appetizing, does it? Yuck! D<

My ultimate goal in life is to become a Forensics Anthropologist. Wish me luck? Dx

I'm addicted to anime, avatar sites, my iPhone, texting, the internet, and a whole bunch of other things. I'm almost always a very kind person, and I don't get mad easily. It's not impossible, though. If you want to learn more about me, send a pm, comment, or even a text message. o 3o <3

(503) 369 0899 <--- I do live in the US, so if you live out of the states, I'm sorry, I can't text you. D:

Likes: Anime, texting, music, tea, coffee, heart-shaped suckers, Apple, my iPhone, tattoos, piercings, going to the theaters, plays, college, learning, manga, clothes, glasses, musicals, to be continued. . . .

Dislikes: Poop.

Last edited by Ritsuka; 03-01-2011 at 12:56 AM.
Old Posted 08-24-2010, 04:05 AM Reply With Quote