View Single Post
Blue Fish
Characters
Always feel free to send me WIP's if you're unsure or ask me any questions. Better to be safe than mess up, neh?

Character for Regular Contest
Callias
Appearance:
-Appears roughly young to mid twenties.
-Two small silvery horns on the side of his head going out at a diagonal and then upwards, etched in intricate-looking swirls.
-Very pale skin
-Golden eyes
-Silvery scales that seem to start on the side of the inside of the arch of each foot and wrap around his legs about two times in a thin inch thick line clockwise(right) and counterclockwise(left) to the hips and then in, straight to the spine and up to the nape of his neck. The scales also go across his shoulders (from the center ‘line’) and down the back of his arms, before curving around a bit at the elbow to end on the outside of his wrist.
-Straight, white hair that reaches to mid-back, cut evenly at the ends, and somewhat messy side-bangs.
-thin build, semi-toned muscles. like him
-belly button ring like this: http://www.painfulpleasures.com/body...els/BAN004.jpg except with gold instead of black, and a thin, silver chain connected to it that goes around his body (and above his tail).
-Half inch long nails painted in a silvery colour, and a gold ring on his index finger of his left hand.
-A long, slender white tail that comes to the usual spade-pointed end, except it has no middle (picture, doughnut... in the shape of a spade)
Clothes:
-A tight white shirt that ends about halfway- down his torso to leave his stomach open. It’s a turtle-neck and not sleeved.
-His pants are tight, also white, and sit low on the waist (for his tail). They are tucked into knee-high white boots with gold buckles.
-Many thin, gold chains are around his neck of various lengths.
Possible Poses (feel free to think of your own of course, these are just suggestions):
-Back-shot, either nude or with a small skirt-like thing on. Wanting to show off his scales, looking over his shoulder.

Chibi Characters
(May add more later, always check):
Callias
Ching
Azeil
Avi1
Avi2

'Tis a picture of Tokyo I took. ^^
I'm a girl.
I love Writing Tools, and KPop, and minty stuffs.
Last edited by Azrael; 04-22-2011 at 01:26 AM.
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 04:08 AM Reply With Quote