View Single Post
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Feenai came out of the Network induced trance to a sore body and an even more vile smell. She pointed in a direction that she hoped didn't seem random to everyone else and said in a loud tone, "This way will not only get us out of the city, and the sewers, but I just got a faint psychic message from someone up there that the Dybbuk have been banished." She was so tired, and sore, and didn't want to be down in the sewers at all anymore, that she started moving in that direction regardless of anyone following.

Remembering now that she never did eat anything, she pulled the bag of succor capsules out of her pocket, fished one out, and swallowed it quickly. She didn't even care to eat food thanks to all that happened but it was important to keep her body from whining for sustenance.

Rather than drop her Network connection entirely, she left part of her mind connected and found that she could still pay attention to her surroundings and even move under her own direction. Following the Network map of the sewer, she slowly led the way, hoping that everyone was following but wanting to get out of here as soon as possible.

She reached the opening and was happy to find there was a ladder too, as she did not want to have to rely on the people she sensed above to throw a rope down. "There are two people up there. One appears to have some psychic power and the other is unconscious. Despite that fact they might be non threatening, I think it may be best for someone more threatening than myself to go up first." She turned to address the beautiful red haired woman. "I don't wish to ask this of you but the person awake above us is a psychic so it may be best for you to go up first. I'll try to help if he tries anything with a psychic assault, and be right up behind you to talk to him if he doesn't wish to fight."
Old Posted 06-27-2011, 12:57 PM