View Single Post
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #9  
Kyoshi looked to Ryou and smiled a little "It's nice to meet you" his voice still very timid as spoke "I don't take offense, I guess I would think the same thing if I was you" he looked down at the floor grabbing the bottom of his shirt "I stutter when I'm nervous or scared... I-I'm both at the moment, being around so many people who are of a higher social status" he confess

Bringing his forest colored eyes he watched as the other boy moved to his laptop for a moment "You do stock exchange?" he inquired but looked down "Sorry I didn't mean to pry... I was curious" he say quickly, standing he moved to his own laptop that seemed second best to the others, but she looked at it with love, it was something he had wanted since he was ten but money was always so tight for his family they could never get him such luxurious items, but they managed somehow to get the funds together so he had something all his own.

Sitting down at his desk he turned his own laptop on and started looking through the school website foe information on the history of the school. "Wow, some famous people came here" he sounded amazed, but soon he pushed his laptop to the side and brought out a notepad, pen and a notebook to get a head start on some studying, he hadn't bothered putting any information on himself up on the schools website as he never intended to socialize with anyone if he could help it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 07:37 PM Reply With Quote