View Single Post
Mahou Shoujo
Default   #5  
Alois, rummaging around in the garden, finally caught a glimpse of what he had been looking for for a while now. He, surprisingly careful, picked up the injured bird. "This one won't be able to fly away from me" He smiled triumphant, and turned to his yellow eyed butler. "Get me a cage for it Claude, this one will surely live a lot longer than that butterfly" He said. "And food for it too" He added. He looked down at the bird again. "You're going to be my new pet" He whispered to it. "Should I call you Ciel.. or maybe Claude.... but if Claude was to discover that..."
Like a happy child, he ran back to the manor, and up to his room where a golden cage had already been prepared.
He then, just as careful as earlier, put in the little bird, and then a handful of birdseeds.
He then watched as the bird slowly starting eating the seeds. "Good" He smiled cheerfully. "Just like that little friend" He leaned closer. "And when you get better, you can sing for me" His voice turned into a whisper; "But if you don't I'll wring your little neck" A sadistic smile crept upon his face.

Then he turned to his butler again, who had been watching him the whole time. "Claude, is my afternoon snack ready yet?"
The butler nodded. "This way Your Highness!"
Aiko wants MINDSLAVES, pm her to be one!
Mindslaves: 3
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 01:50 PM Reply With Quote