Thread: please DELETE
View Single Post
Thorns and Claws
He listened to her before standing from his seat. "I can very well pay for my own way, I wasn't looking for payment when I said you could come along... don't expect me to slow my pace for you to keep up either" He spoke in such a commanding tone it was almost intimidating, though he never bothered to meet eye contact with the woman. Really this whole time he had avoided looking at anyone keeping his expressions and personal thoughts on the matter at hand well hidden.

He had started to walk towards the door when he stopped briefly to answer her question "Abel Leinguard milady" The name in this area didn't seem to spark anyone's attention, that gave him a good idea of his current location. Certainly outside of the kingdoms reach. Really the fact he got no reaction to his name made him breath a little easier, it would make leaving all the easier.

Some of the people in the tavern were still watching the two as he spoke again. "I don't care for your name, it's not important, as I said you slow me down I'm leaving you behind." With that out in the open he walked out of the door and patted the black and white shire outside of the building who happily walked up to him.

He never said a word to the horse as he walked past it and towards a supply building making a mental list in his head of what they needed. The horse didn't follow him, not for the moment as it stayed near the water trough. It was still odd to see a untied horse in this area let alone one of this build, it was a heavy horse so it's speed wouldn't be that of a standard horse.

The shop owner watched Abel as he entered, though his thoughts were put aside as he walked towards the counter and told the man what he needed out of the blue without a second thought. Though one request was a little odd as he asked for a few bags of salt in the mix of everything else. He was getting enough dried food supplies to last a while in the case they didn't cross paths with a town. This supply list also included water and the salt as well as a few other odds and ends that would prove useful in the case they were needed.

He seemed to ponder if that would cover everything, he had taken into account there was a extra person as well as horse he was assuming. Unless the girl planned to walk the whole way. "Should cover it... if we run out of supplies and don't cross a town by then I guess that lady fate really did forsake me" He spoke to himself a little to wort his thoughts.
Old Posted 09-10-2011, 12:04 PM