Thread: please DELETE
View Single Post
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #7  

Olivia was a little thrown off by the man's attitude. He didn't accept her offer to purchase his supplies for him, he didn't want to be paid for his services and then he told her that he had no interest in knowing her name. She also felt a little worried about not being able to keep up with him. Perhaps she would bring herself to unpack a few things and leave them behind, she would feel guilty for pushing Sebastian harder than she usually did with all of those things strapped to him. The horse was also stubborn at times and when he wanted to rest he would refuse to go any further. She let out a sigh, maybe she would bribe him with treats to continue going if he decided that it was suddenly time to rest. Would that even work?

"I understand," she said to him, she would tolerate his behaviour for the company that she wanted. "I can assure you that I will not be a hassle and I will not fall behind." she wondered if the man knew that she was lying about that. Olivia could be quite the chatterbox and this man didn't seem interested in speaking to her for more than a few minutes. How would she be able to travel with him? "My offer still stands for paying for whatever is needed and for paying for your services." she said before he left.

Olivia left the tavern shortly after Abel did. She brought herself to Sebastian who seemed restless. "Calm down," she said to him, Olivia ran her hand from the top of his head to his nose and smiled. "We won't be here for much longer." she looked over at Abel as he went to buy supplies. Olivia decided not to follow him, she didn't want to annoy the man and get in his way.

Old Posted 09-10-2011, 12:47 PM