Thread: please DELETE
View Single Post
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #11  

When he told her that his horse was a war steed it caught her attention, her eyes ran over his horse curiously. The horse was much larger than hers and it would explain how he had dressed it. Olivia was naturally a curious person, she was almost as bad as a child. If she could ask questions for hours without annoying the other she was speaking to then she would. Though she wouldn't do that with this man, he didn't even wish to know her name and didn't seem to be a chatterbox like herself. "Perhaps you could show me how to make Sebastian more obedient," the horse snorted as if he knew she was talking about him. "He is a good horse, though he can be stubborn and restless sometimes." she looked over at Abel and smiled at him warmly.

"I don't really enjoy staying in one place for long," she said then shrugged. Of course there was other reasons but she didn't feel the need to tell this man them, it would give away who she was and she couldn't really trust anyone. The people inside of the village didn't mind her kind even though her behaviour had been tedious but she didn't know how people outside of the village would react to her. "I can never really find a place that I can truly call my home. It never feels quite right."

Though it was very odd and something that seemed impossible, the village did seem to be surrounded by clouds the most. As they went farther from it the clouds slowly went away and eventually there was no snow. Olivia turned to looked back at the village, the clouds that had surrounded it began to slowly drift apart and the sun peaked out from them. For the first time in three years the snow had stopped. Olivia smiled to herself, she wondered what the villagers thought of it. It probably filled them with joy to finally feel warmth upon their skin.

Old Posted 09-11-2011, 12:08 AM