Thread: please DELETE
View Single Post
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #13  

"Well, I'm not too sure what I'm looking for. I at least want to find some place that is interesting. I get very bored easily," Olivia brought her hand to the back of her horse's neck and began to pet him gently. "I would like to go some place where there are very little people. I have always found it difficult to live with others, I enjoy the company of others but for only so long." Olivia had enjoyed her time spent in the little village, she had even thought of remaining there for longer until she started to feel unwanted. "I'm quite nice to people and polite, most people are nice to me and are polite as well but sometimes there are those who prefer for me not to be near them." it had bothered her that others didn't like her for what she was but there wasn't much that she could do about that. People would always find a reason to dislike those who are different. She had to learn to accept that some things would never change.

"Why are you travelling out here?" she asked and looked at the man curiously. "If I may ask of course, I wouldn't want to make you feel uncomfortable and you certainly don't seem too interested in me. You didn't even want my name earlier." she added then laughed quietly to herself. Olivia looked up at the clear sky, the sun was touching her skin for the first time in three years. It felt odd to feel warm from the sun, it was different. Olivia wondered if she could get use to such a thing. She would have no choice if she had to go into hiding of course. She valued her life more than anything else, especially when the number of her kind was slowly sinking.

Old Posted 09-11-2011, 12:43 AM