Thread: Retro Games
View Single Post
Poconut Overlord
Default   #3  
1) I'd like to admit I have this thread in the wrong forum. Trying to get that remedied. Just so you don't wonder where this went later Serra ;3

2) I think I played the original FF2 on the Nintendo at a friend's house. But until 7 I hadn't played any of the originals.

Yeah honestly that mechanic was infuriating. I think there was one that when you tried to heal a friend that died you just didn't heal at all. Makes some sense but created a lot of anxiety when the caster themselves were near death.

I have a friend who owns a wii and said she was a nintendo fan. When I inquired about Samus...no idea who she was and never played Smash Brothers! O.o I was flabbergasted. The 3rd, I think, is held as a paragon of what the franchise should be. Certainly remains the best to date, in my opinion.

I played the original through Metroid Prime. It does all look alike unfortunately. The same goes for the second Metroid game. If I allowed myself to get distracted while playing I'd end up wandering for a couple screens before realizing I'm headed the wrong way. u_u
Old Posted 08-19-2011, 12:57 PM Reply With Quote