View Single Post
Crowned Morning Sun
Sandy looked interested at the mention of a fairly new Pokemon, but she was wanting something a little less... out there. She approached the table and looked them over, touching the red upper half of one, then moving to another. "I dunno..." she murmured. She picked up one and something about it seemed right to her. "What's in this one, sir?" she questioned.

"That would be a Ponyta, Miss Shore," Oak said with a smile. "Not a newly discovered Pokemon by any means, but he's a sturdy one and would be a fine partner."

Sandy's eyes lit up with delight and hugged the ball to her. Ever since she was a little girl, she had wanted to have a Rapidash. She always thought it would be incredible to ride on the back of a Rapidash someday. And here was the perfect opportunity. "Oh, I think this is my partner!" she exclaimed happily. "I've always loved Ponyta and Rapidash."

"Very well, Miss Shore." He turned slightly to look at Nazo. "Mr. Musik. Seems you both have your first Pokemon. Let me get a few Pokeballs for you to start off with as well as a Pokedex and a Pokegear. It's always good to have such items on hand."
I am a female. Therefore please use 'she'.

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 03-10-2011, 03:08 PM Reply With Quote