View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Victors consciousness melted away his past memories flooding in his mind his own thoughts seemed to scramble and fall apart as the flashes of his childhood and growing up coming to a frozen still of when he had met Emily, and soon the others. He reached out to them but they seemed so impossibly far away, falling further away from his grasp before slowly disappearing all together only leaving him in darkness before his own body seemed to fall into dust.
Anna gripped the mans hand as the others tried to slow the bleeding, her eyes had already dried from the shock of it all, her insides felt as if they had shattered completely. He wasn't going to another minute if that, she choked on her own tongue as she watched the life in his eyes fade away.
She stood defeated, looking down at his blood that now soaked all her clothing, tears flowed more freely from her face as she turned away from the two looking towards his belongings. If she had just tailed them instead maybe things could have gone better, because she had decided to act on impulse she had lost the last of her family.
Anna grabbed Victors bag throwing it over her own shoulder and turned back to the other two wiping her eyes dry. "We... we can't stay here, those creatures wont take long to get here.. " She choked on her own words staring back at his lifeless body,
She pointed off into the distance off the main road "I've got a small cabin...a day and a half from Denver, we ca- - we can stay there for now. If we move quick it'll only take the day to arrive, please come with me." The woman took a deep breath, shaking visibly from what had happened.
/ / / / / / / / /
Brett threw his arms out to the sky spinning in bliss of his kill.
"I did it! Just like you wanted. They'll never know. It's just like you said!" He snickered to himself before peering at the horse a sinister smile filling his face.
"You can't live neither! No witnesses she said only my prey can be aware!" the cowboy plunged his makeshift blade through the neck of his steed quickly silencing the cry the animal gave.
He paused for a moment becoming still contemplating in thought for a moment. "Does that make me a witness of she?! Nobody is worthy to lay eyes on the path she has created for us. I am no exception!"
Brett pulled a small blade from his pocket grinning as he eyed the point of it before plunging into the socket ripping his own eye out. He admired his work for only a moment before repeating the process on his other.
"Praise her...praise her... She will be my eyes SHE will guide me!" The cowboy grabbed the large satchel from the horse dragging it on the ground behind him as he continued further into the woods muttering to himself with the occasional outburst of laughter.
Old Posted 06-06-2018, 06:36 PM Reply With Quote