View Single Post
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #3  

About Pisces:

Pisces is female, in her last year of high school, and likes animals more than she does most people. I will forever talk about my pets, Tempest and Hunter, given the chance.

Fun facts about me:

My dog is a Siberian husky named Tempest. He was rescued from National Mill Dog Rescue. He suffered from congenital glaucoma when he was born and as a result his eyes swelled up to twice their normal size. There was no saving the eyes by the time he was rescued by NMDR, and so his eyed had to be removed. Tempest gets along wonderfully and has no clue that he is blind.

My cat, Hunter, is a Ragdoll mix (we think). He was someone's barn cat when he was hit by a car and brought into the veterinary clinic where my mother worked. He suffered a broken jaw, which healed perfectly, and a small amount of permanent brain damage. When we adopted him, he could barely stand up without wobbling and his head did a furious "type-writer head" (in which his head bobs back and forth). His right eye is permanently dilated and he can only discern shadows from it. Hunter loves tummy rubs and won't eat unless someone is petting him first.

I like blue, particularly blue-greens and cerulean. Pssht, any blue, I like. On Trisphee, I adore the darkest hue of the Sky colour and want anything that is that. XD

I am American, but I tend to type with elements from the UK's English - like, colour, favourite, honour, practise, etc. I am a self-proclaimed Grammar Nazi, although I do not support Nazi's in any way, shape, or form.

I am a Pisces in the Third Decant (this is according to things before the change of 2010/2011. Although I'd still be a Pisces), my Moon and Rising signs are Leo.

I like reading. And drawing, and writing, and MUSIC. OMG, music is my religion. Speaking of religion, not only is it music, but a nature-based spirituality. I like open-minds and open-hearts, those who are tolerant of others. I dislike bigots and hypocrites, liars, and general assholes. Please go away if you are such.

Gay rights = <333

A Fishy and .Rousi Quest
Animal Lover? Come join us!

Best people on earth can be found at the 10,000 Cat Paws Charity!

Gogo super kinspowers flowers and fish react!
Last edited by Pisces; 02-23-2011 at 12:33 AM.
Old Posted 02-12-2011, 01:00 PM Reply With Quote