View Single Post
Two Fish
She tried to feel comfortable in the man's presence. After all, he did rescue her. There was something that kept Moira suspicious. She blushed, bowed, and thanked the man at every opportunity. She nodded at the idea of sleep, however, she wasn't sure if she would be able to. She wasn't usually this agreeable. The elf just felt so incapacitated, that she felt there was no choice.

As she looked towards the outside, she wondered what her family thought. She wondered if they worried. "Do you think... Do you think you could tell my family that I'm okay? Perhaps carry a letter to them?" Though she would preferably be returned to them now, she was happy to hear that Kerian planned on returning her. Her eyes were red and droopy. Though the steam of hot food seemed to perk her up, she was stressed. In a foreign environment, everything seemed stressful. So she tried her best to remain a lady. "And... I think I would like to... Use your... Err, relieve myself." Her knees folded over each other, in attempts to hold it in. Her face was bright pink, looking down at the sheets.
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 05:32 PM Reply With Quote