View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #37  
Cyclone waved goodbye to Crystaline. "Same to you." Cyclone felt like his tongue was to heavy as he spoke and DD hip bumped him gently a knowing smile on her normally blank face.

"I see what Frost was talking about now... your smitten... i just hope this doesn't turn out like Glitter Cup all over again." The crimson mare gently joked to her friend who blushed pink under his tanned coat.

"She'd never go of a stallion line me. Besides when have you ever seen a Unicorn so beautiful with somepony other then another unicorn?" The last part of his sentence was spoken softly and DD's pink eyes softened.

"You never know Cyclone... your own parents aren't both pegasi.... It has nothing to do with what pony you are... but who you are on the inside... how you treat other ponies." Dark Dream pushed some one her friends purple mane out of his face and kissed his forehead gently. "You'll find your wings will lead you to your heart Cyclone Kick." She smiled before she parted ways with the stallion to see her own parents to the station. Her mother had decided that they couldn't stay the night ....the crimson mare really disliked how much of a diva her mother could be... but the mare loved her father... and he her... so DD let it be.

That night the stallions dreams where full of a pretty Unicorn smiling and laughing with him.

A few days went by before Cyclone had a day off. He'd been flying and pulling things over and over for a few days now, his wings felt sore from the work out as he was more early inclined for a Pegasi... unless he was flying in bad weather or one of his own cyclones he rarely used his wings for things like this.

Double checking his schedule he saw he was actually free for another week as the postal ponies rotated who they where going to use. "Maybe I can.... no.... yes....ugh get it together Cy!" he butted his head against the wall of the post office gently. Glad that there were not any other ponies around he blushed, feeling a bit embarrassed...

Cyclone wanted to ask Crystaline if she wanted some help with her gem gathering... he just didn't know how to ask her... or how he'd talk to her when they were by themselves... most of the time he buttoned up like a famous Apple Stallion. Out side his family and his job Cyclone was now painfully shy as a grown stallion.. he'd been a bundle of energy as a colt...

Sighing to himself Cyclone folded his scheduled into his saddle bag and headed out of the post office, just wandering for now. Though his hooves where leading him towards Frost's shop, and by proxy Crystaline's shop as well.
Old Posted 01-12-2018, 12:15 AM Reply With Quote