View Single Post
Problem to the Solution
Default Salone's Amazing Blowout Extravaganza Buffet of Runes for various things!   #1  
I've got runes, you want runes, let's make some fun of it. This is how things are going to go:

RULES:

I'll request something. Anything! It might be trivia. It might be an open ended question. I might ask for a drawing/doodle. Not a good one mind you, but the first one posted. It can be an awful drawing. Seriously, terrible. It's okay. To the first person who answers or does a thing, they'll get 30 Runes. That's right. A big three-oh. That's enough to buy a thing.

For sake of remembering things, I may or may not write down who all has won at something and give them a 1(ish) Day Prize Cooldown Period to give people a fair shot. Doesn't have to be a full 24 hours but you know near there. Or not. Maybe just a few hours. Who knows? I'm terrible at organization. Hell I may just give out some random runes to someone if I think they're becoming plucky underdog material. Everyone loves a plucky underdog.

Anyway, rules are boring, rules are only made so you think about them before you break them, let's begin!

CURRENT REQUEST:

Charity is currently offline until I restock on things! Keep checking back!
Last edited by Salone; 11-23-2015 at 12:16 AM.
Old Posted 08-05-2015, 08:08 PM Reply With Quote