Thread: Lock Please.
View Single Post
Bald and loving it!
The Story

Once upon a time in the prosperous kingdom of Wonderland, the royal family gave birth to three children. The eldest was a son whom became known by the people as The Happy Prince. Then came the twin princess, Julian and Jade. Upon their birth The Blue Fairy blessed the royal family’s household with one wish for each child.

Years passed and as the Happy Prince was about to come of age, he made the first wish. “I wish for my Kingdom to always be happy while I am king.” Unfortunately the beloved Happy prince was killed by consumption before he was able to become king. The king and queen of Wonderland were then tasked with deciding whom the crown would fall to, Julian or Jade.

When it became know that the king and queen were going to choose Julian, the eldest daughter by one minute, Jade became furious. In a fit of rage the young princess decided to use her one wish, and had Julian banished to the cold recesses of the northern plains.

During her banishment Julian’s resentment towards her twin sister slowly froze her once loving and tender heart. She then began to build a kingdom of her own, the White Kingdom, and adorned the title of the Snow Queen. Now twenty years have passed and with the aid of her poisonous black ink, the Snow Queen is now prepared to retake her rightful thrown and seek revenge upon her loving sister.

Old Posted 05-27-2011, 01:24 AM