Thread: Lock Please.
View Single Post
*twitch*
Default   #11  
Reeed…Reeeeed….WAKE UP!! Red groaned slightly and rolled over. However she jolted awake when she realized she very nearly rolled off the branch she had decided to camp in the previous night. That’s what you get for sleeping in trees. What ever happened to sleeping in good old fashioned caves? The girl ignored the lecturing voice as she sat up and began stretching out her arms and back. Once she felt she had gotten the majority of knots out of her back, she surveyed the ground. Red tried to recall which forest she had wandered into, but she and Sasha had been traveling for nearly three weeks without any sight of life outside the normal wild creatures that inhabited forests. I’m hungry woman…how about letting me devour that rather malnourished boy beneath us. Raising an eyebrow, Red leaned over the branch and spotted the man. Grabbing her basket and shoving the rather talkative stuffed wolf back inside before jumping down from the branch. Landing quietly on her bare feet she stared at the unconscious man before walking over to him. He really did look malnourished…and judging from his state of dress she doubted he had anything worth taking. Walking a bit closer she saw that he was still breathing. She contemplated leaving him there, but then again there was always the chance that he knew where the nearest village was. She was in need of a job and she doubted any of the wild animals would be able to afford her rates. Closing the distance between them, she rolled him over with her foot before kicking him softly in the side. “Wake up.”
I am the Goddess of Volcanoes...I Bleed Lava :3
Old Posted 06-14-2011, 12:38 AM