Thread: Lock Please.
View Single Post
Bald and loving it!
Now he was in pain on bothside. He hissed at the person attacking him. Sebastian opened his eyes again, the young girl was threatening him with a … he looked at it again, yes a stuffed animal. Clearly he was dreaming, he was so socially deprived that he was dreaming that a giant mass of red fabric was threatening him with a plushy. He mused about indulging in the dream. With a heavy sigh he weakly propped himself up using his elbow. The young prince gave his attacker a measured look realizing he wasn’t dreaming but perhaps the person was just as lost as he was and had gone mad from seeing so much foliage. It was too bad he couldn’t have her committed or arrested for the violence against him. “Morning meal?” He asked. Then the air around filled with the strange sound of laughter. It was something the mysterious forest had not heard for a long time at least coming from the prince. “Yes I think I’ll make great fodder for grandma stuffums there. Its so cute, do I need to grind my intestines to baby food?” The prince had to silence himself, it started to hurt to laugh and talk. He needed water.
Old Posted 06-14-2011, 02:44 AM