View Single Post
Poconut Overlord
Default   #17  
Night of February 1st 2012

working at a gas station with a chinese boss. I'm eating an old bag of chips that spilt on the floor and he's yelling at me for being a sick dog...

Driving out of walmart accidentally and missing the turn back in so I keep driving til I see Casey at a local gas station that darrel pretty much owned and whom casey worked for. WAlked to Darrel's place. It was like apartments. But mobile homes at the same time. Large inside. Fluffy dogs. MIke, Jenae, Joe, Brenden were all there drinking budweiser. All pretty drunk too. Later Joe is probably the most drunk.

Playing guitar Hero. Construction is going on so we move away as it happens where teh game is being played. It wakes up some ancient nordic ansesters. Dragon patrols the area. Captures a mini-sherlock and some British kid in a wraith beam. Sherlock is aboard Stargate's Destiny with a story line connection that is Eli's He tries to work on getting everyone back out somehow. iCarly's team apparently had people in the nrodic region before "the race" began and are about to come check. I'm talking to a girl about the dragon. She's known about it guarding the way in and out whereas I just found out. I just witness the beaming 3 people trying to get in using what seems like wraith tech (SGA). She has some fantasy type weapon- bow? It had holographic wings.

ps Any time I spoke during any of these dreams I had a British accent. I can't do this accent in real life though.
Old Posted 02-01-2012, 08:17 PM Reply With Quote