View Single Post
Dyten's Champion
Voices of Hope Contest

Introduction

The festival has begun, and as the holy moon lends its light to the world now at peace, those who survived the war take a moment to spare a thought for the fallen, and to look with hope toward the future to come.

Below, you'll find several anonymous prayers and a name bank. Your job is to match the prayer to the person praying. Every name will be used, and each only once. PM your entries to Zara. Only one entry per person. Good luck, and have fun.

Prizes

All entrants will receive 25 Anka Tokens.
200 Aurum per correct answer.
500 Aurum for getting each answer correct.

Name Bank

Axel
Oinari
Asura
Maikan
Asche
Zara
Iseiah
Reve

Prayers

1. Dear father, it is done at last. You are avenged. May your soul rest now, and forevermore.

2. Pray? Prayers are for fools who cling to the pathetic thing called hope. I would not waste a single breath on such nonsense.

3. Mama, Papa, I miss you. I have a new friend who takes care of me, she's really nice. Mama would love her. What's the moon like? Anyway, take care!

4. Family, may the light of love always shine upon you. In your hour of need, I shall be there for you without question. May the moon bless the path ahead.

5. My dear friends, I thank you for your sacrifices. Know that they were not in vain. I will remember you always. May you find peace in your next life.

6. Do you hear me, Toamna, and whatever gods call you home? My prayers are not for the dead, but the living. The survivors of this war, those who have suffered unjustly. Watch over them.

7. Let him hold true, let him not fail. I need him. We all need him. Now, more than ever. I pray you, give my lord strength in these days to come.

8. Wherever you are, sister, I hope you can't hear me right now. Your soul does not belong to Toamna yet.

Old Posted 10-01-2011, 10:49 PM