View Single Post
Number One Cataran
Default Welcome To Cacao High School -M-   #1  
The sun was shining bight and early on the morning of the first day of Cacao High. The big metal gate open to let the new and old students in. The black and white Japanese school uniforms clad the large group of teens. Amongst the students flashes of Red and Blue arm bans adorn on some of the teens. "Attention Student body" said a small balding man standing on the steps of the very large building. "My name is Wong Hideo your school principal. I would like to Welcome back our old students and welcome in our new minds. Remember here at Cacao High we work together as a team." Some low laughter went threw that crowd. "So work hard and do your best and make sure to enter in to our many after class clubs. For they will help you in your future jobs, Thank you" He finish up bowing. (Ring!!) School has started.
The Student Body

Odin Yuudai

Shounen Yatama

Aeron Donovan

Yamazaki Daiki

Vincent Puck Cross

Tachibana Hayato

Matray Yaho'ganay Zeros

Nickolai Rapure: Student Teacher

Yatama Kazuo: Student Teacher

Mizuki Kinsaki

Kaijin and Koyato

Tadao

AdAdrian Padilla

Azriel Flameheart: student teacher

Yatama Kenji

Daryion Tayoni: Gym teacher

Zetheran Tayoni

Kyo OSAMU: treasurer of the Red Lions

Sosuke Noa: The Red Lions Present

Miyako and Shun: president and vice president of Velkyn high school

Heng, Zian

:D"I deny your reality substitute my own":D

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Kamikaze Chinchilla the eater of my shoes-
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Last edited by Evil Ed; 03-02-2011 at 07:41 AM.
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 09:47 PM Reply With Quote