View Single Post
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #13  
Brought out his notebook, a pen and book the class had been asked to read over summer and write a paper on. watching as the teacher entered he brought out the paper on the book he had wrote, luckily enough it was a book he read every month or so

the teacher stood in front of the class and smiled "welcome back ladies and gentlemen... seems we are starting off with a new student would you care to intoduce yourself" he said merrily as everyone took their places.

Once everyone had sat down he stood up and bowed slightly "My name is Shounen Yatama, I am fifteen years old I transfared from Naturi High School... I enjoy sports and studying" with that he sat down, everyone knew about Naturi High it was said you either had to be gifted or have a rich family to get into there as it was the most prestegice(sp?) private all boys school in the country

"Thank you for that Shounen, now I trust everyone has their assignments compleated and ready to hand in, those who do not will be recieving detention" he passed his assignment forward as it would normally be done, he saw some people going to the teachers deask more than likely to tell her why they hadn't done it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 02-14-2011, 12:05 AM Reply With Quote