Thread: My First Tattoo
View Single Post
gnometastic
I love your design, and the meaning behind it...I'm impressed you put it on your foot cause I hear that hurts A LOT! I've avoided feet and hands cause of that.

I've currently got two tattoos, Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes, he's on his back asleep, and above him is Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty. She's curled up watching him. Both have a couple different meanings for me.

Hobbes: Tigers are my favourite animal, and I often see people with 'fierce' or 'attacking' ones, but when I think of tigers I think of them sleeping and lazing about. I also love the balance of tigers and dragons for the Yin and Yang, so he's my Yin.

Maleficent: My all time favourite movie is Sleeping Beauty, and Maleficent is the best baddie there is! Next, I love her dragon form, it's so traditionally European it's not even funny. It also is the Yang of my balance.

They're both on my back. I can't really see them unless I contort, but that's okay, I know they're there, and they hide well in most the things I wear. As a costumer that's a biiiiiig thing for me, it's also part of what's stopping me from getting my third tattoo.

The third one I want is a sketch of my last cat with angel wings. He was a blue-Persian whom I adored, and I even drew the picture myself(and it's better than anything I've ever done). The downside is I don't know where to put it. I would love to put it on my back, opposite my heart, because he'll always be there with me, but that would put it smack dab in plain view in some of my outfits. I've no issue with visible tattoos, but I don't want to forgo wearing certain things until he heals.
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 07-18-2011, 06:59 PM Reply With Quote