Thread: My First Tattoo
View Single Post
Crowned Morning Sun
Fey: It didn't hurt near as bad as I thought it would, so... *shrugs* I love your current ones if I'm visualizing them right. And you have another yin yang type of symbology as Hobbes is cutesy and Malificent is evil. XD I feel much the same way about my first cat as you do about yours, but I wouldn't get her tattooed, personally. Not that I don't love her, but I think it'd be kinda bad to do so on my part as she died when I wouldn't have been able to get one (as I was like ten years old).

Yokuutsu: My parents aren't thrilled with the tattoo, but the whole purpose is to be pleased with my own decision. A majority of my family does like it, so it's fine in that department. You got your tattoo for your father in rememberance. Quite honestly, eff them that don't like it as it's your body. So long as you have a reason, then it's a good tattoo.

Taiki: Your wings look really nice. They're some of the best I've seen, actually, as I've seen some that just look... bleh. There was one girl that got multi colored pastel wings and I thought they were kinda dumb, really. Yours look nice. And my ultimate boss is kinda conservative, so I kinda wanted to be deferential to him in some ways on the issue as I do like being at this company. Not that he'd fire me over a tattoo. He's kinda like the papa of the company. But I didn't want some obnoxious obvious tattoo because I do work.

Sora: Then don't get one! XD I'm joking slightly. It is up to the person whether or not they get one and if you don't like them, you don't like them and don't let anyone persuade you otherwise. *blushes* Gosh... don't I sound high and mighty? *laughs* And thank you.
I am a female. Therefore please use 'she'.

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 07-19-2011, 10:55 AM Reply With Quote