View Single Post
It Won't Stop
Default Holiday Type Avatar Thing In Contest Form! Results Posted!   #1  
Oh my god you guys. We have so many items. Y'all should wear some, then compare yourselves to one another, and the best can maybe get a prize I guess. I saw it on a movie once, it's called a "contest". Ready? Let's go!

Rules
-Below you'll find several different themes. Every user may enter for each theme only once!
-All themes will be open from the start of the event (December 18th) to the end (January 7th).
-Make note of each theme's requirements! Be sure your avatar qualifies before you submit a form.
-You must use the form below to enter. If you don't, you won't be entered!
-Each theme will have its own winner and runner up!

Entry Form
Username:
Theme:

Themes
Faerie Fancy
There's all sorts of fae, from the beautiful to the beastly... and some a little of both! Pick your favorite to emulate!

Snow Day
How would you spend a snow day? Outside playing? Snuggled up somewhere warm? Make an avatar to show it!

Modern Nomad
Make an outfit using at least one item from the Winter Wanderer set. The Winter Wanderer set is available in the Event Shop!

Free For All
Who cares what you are, so long as it looks awesome! Anything goes here! No gimmicks! This is the themeless theme! This is the meta theme! Wait, what does meta mean again?

Prizes
Winners: 750 Snowflakes
Runners Up: 250 Snowflakes
Host's Choice: 125 Snowflakes

Results: http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showp...&postcount=110
Old Posted 12-17-2015, 06:37 PM