View Single Post
Pocket Demon Ninja
There shouldnt be any restrictions at all with any anime/manga/drama with Premium

Premium + just get better customer service, free shipping, and lots more goodies when they go to conventions and ... a chance to go do japan.. ;-;

AH! I found season 1 of Hero AND the movie and the special! 8D so friggen hard to find it was o3o

AHHH I need to post the recommendation for Hero 2014! o3o

----- Recommendation : Hero (2014)

Quote:
After seven years of being away, Kuryu Kohei returns to the Josai Branch of the Tokyo Public Prosecutor's Office. He's greeted by a new assortment of eccentric prosecutors and their assistants but though times have changed, Kuryu's policy remains the same: "No crime is too big or small." He's willing to go to any lengths to investigate crimes of all sizes until he's satisfied the true culprit will be put on trial. This exasperates Kuryu's new assistant, but eventually he becomes an influence on the whole office, as his colleagues start adapting some of his unconventional but effective methods.
Hero (2001)
Hero Special (2006)
Hero the Movie (2007)
Hero (2014)

Hero 2014 is basically season 2 o3o, Looks like there will be a Hero (2015) .. I don't know if it'll be a movie or a special.. or a third season.. I want a third season x3

My favorite character out of the series is the Bartender.. =w= I'm sorry but he amuses me. Kuryu is in second place.. o3o

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-24-2015, 08:10 PM