View Single Post
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #13  
Trak held out the orb in his hand and watched as the flames were absorbed into it. The orb grew in mass, and was now 2 times the size from before. " Oh now that's curious... So your an alchemist." Trak reached into his coat and pulled out a five chambered revolver. "I may not be one for weapons, but sometimes they are necessary sometimes. You should be honored~ I don't use this weapon against anyone you know." Suddenly five shards broke off from the massive orb and flew into the revolver. Trak smiled at the girl once again. "By the way... I didn't detonate all of those needles." Needles suddenly began to fly up from under the black haired girl.

(( The orbs Trak uses are pure energy. The reason he can only make four of them in the course of 24 hours is because in order to make them he sacrifices his own energy to make them. If someone uses energy based attacks the orbs absorbs the energy and grows in size. But there is so much they can take in. Also after he breaks an orb they can't be reformed. He can also use the orbs to increase his own abilities, like a bunch or kick because he is briefly adding that energy back into himself. The gun is just air powered and add speed and impact power to the shards that are loaded into. Also... when a shard is broken off the power is weakened. So the smaller the shard the less power it has. I hope that helps you... And remember he can make four orbs, not just three ))
Old Posted 08-02-2011, 04:27 AM