View Single Post
A*DIC*TED
Default   #13  
Engel stepped backward when the pistols came out and brought his arms up to shield his core parts from any bullets that might be coming, but when he paused and asked a question instead the android slowly lowered them. "Doctor Kastos stated that within the Protocol there were choice inhibitors that stopped me from reaching my potential." The machine had already scanned the room and glanced back Seven's way. "The lack of Halifax Protocol is not the only illegal software in my system. If you are concerned that I am going to harm you I can give you the verbal code that Doctor Kastos used to shut off my deep learning capability and return me to my military configuration. Please do not think I will harm you unless you attempt to physically harm me or erase my coding. My sense of self-preservation is quite intact."

Deep learning, self-preservation. These were all things he shouldn't have even been capable of. Clearly Kastos had not toed the line of legality, but instead took a flying leap into the land of artificial intelligence that had been illegal for over a century. "I would prefer if you fixed my shoulder and did not alter my code..."
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 12-15-2017, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote