View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Kastivi, too, could feel the tension leaving her muscles despite the reddening in her cheeks. Her face erupted into grins and a tamed fit of laughter when it was his turn to blush and she took her own swig, unable to suppress a grimace on her own face—but managing to get it all down on the inside rather than down her top. She wasn't used to drinking; it wasn't often that her master allowed her to, saying that nothing is better than clarity, and alcohol takes that clarity away. She wondered if that rule would be more enforced or more lax now that they were in a party with Wisp.

“I suppose we'll have to see where tomorrow takes us,” Kastivi said with a grin and a shrug. “We still have to meet the other members of our party. I'm guessing, since we haven't met them yet, that we'll be seeing who they are tomorrow. Arabella has the list with her in the room, and there is no way in hell I'll be going back up there to see.” She laughed, snorting a bit at the end and turned red once more. “Ehm...Sorry,” she choked out, trying desperately to get back to the conversation she added, “And there will be at least two good mages so long as Ara and I draw breath.”

She stood and stretched, grabbing her drink, “No, I never thought you were stupid. I've had a good feeling about you since I found out we were going to be questing together, honestly. My intuition doesn't seem to be wrong much these days either.” The smile she wore was genuine, radiant as the flames she could produce, “Why do you need an order though? Don't you think you're doing better going where the trouble is rather than waiting for it to come?” She took a sip of her ale and cast a glance in the direction of Wisp's table. There were enough people that she couldn't see the mage, but she turned back to Christoval, “Do you think we should be getting back?”
Old Posted 01-31-2018, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote