View Single Post
It's over 9000!
Default   #11  
Cirya looked back but didn't stop or reply just skirted around the building and kept running. She didn't care what anyone said cause unless they were the person following her she didn't care. She left most the horrors of her past in exactly that, the past, but recently the dreams started up again. She couldn't get the fear out of her system. Panic on the edge of her thoughts she couldn't stop.

'What if someone was here to finish whatever had been started so long ago? I know, I know the chances of that are slim to none, but what if? If I stopped and talked to anyone they would just be in danger if that was the case... I just have to lose whoever this is...' She thought with tears rushing down her face. She couldn't block out the images in her mind. Her senses were starting to remember the smells and the heat of the fires. She was losing control of herself. She ducked into the first open door she found. An all night dinner. Lights blaring against the cold darkness outside. She found a seat and wiped her eyes before anyone could see she was crying...
"It's in the stars.
It's been written in the scars on our hearts.

Your head is running wild again, my dear.
We still have everythin'.
We're not broken, just bent.
I'll fix it for us.
Our love's enough. "
Old Posted 07-12-2011, 11:21 PM Reply With Quote