View Single Post
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
Default   #15  
"Sure, come on to the office and I'll brew some fresh," she said as she walked, "My dad and uncle own the theatre, but they let me manage it on weekends and during the summer. As for the plays we do, we try to stay away from the cliche of Shakespeare. We do odd productions like The Grimm Brothers Spectaculathon and Once Upon a Beginning. You know, comedies." She took him through the theatre to the backstage area to a plain white door with a plaque that read "Manager's Office" on it.

The inside of the room was very organized. There were bookshelves lining the back wall from floor to ceiling with various labeled boxes scattered amongst the tomes held there. There was a large leather sofa on one wall along with a small end table on either side. There was a medium-sized oak desk on the other side of the room with two chairs in front of it and a modest office chair behind it. The center of the room was empty save for an oriental-style rug that was tacked to the floor.

Missy walked over to one of the bookshelves closer to the sofa and end tables and pulled out a box. She opened the box to reveal a litany of smaller boxes with the names of various teas on them. "Do you see one you particularly like? I'm not picky, myself," she said with a small smile.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 07-13-2011, 03:13 PM Reply With Quote