View Single Post
Squiggles
Default   #9  
Humming a mangled tune under her breath, Wicked straightened the straps on her wedged heel with the opposite foot. Palms making sure the bright yellow sun dress and smart cropped jacket lay in just the right way. A grab into the large purse on her shoulder produced a small zipped green makeup bag. After a quick application of lip gloss and check on her up-do, the humming stopped abruptly.

Wicked confidently stepped out of the yellow checker taxi and onto the side walk in front of the hotel. Tugging her wheeled carry-on suitcase from the seat onto the warm pavement at her feet, she dug into her purse to tip the driver with her spare hand. The taxi diver was quick to leave once he had the cash, leaving only a fine cloud of dust.

Chin up, back straight, smile in place. Check, check, check. Let's go girl! Thought the woman with a glint in her eyes.

Swishing the yellow skirt around her long legs, Wicked made her way through the front double doors of the grand hotel and to the receptionist. Placing her purse on the counter, Wicked grinned at the professional woman behind the counter.

“Hello. My name is Perfectly Wicked. I believe you have a reservation for me?”
I am Cannibal, Cannibal, Cannibal, I am.
I am Cannibal, Cannibal, I'll eat you up.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 02:58 AM Reply With Quote