View Single Post
Squiggles
Wicked accepted the key, slipping it into a pocket of the jacket and away from the cell phone in her purse.

“Thank you, Miss. Would you please let Miss White and Miss Airu know that I will be out shortly? I just need to go to my room and set my bags down, than I will be right out.” With a thankful smile she slid her purse back onto her shoulder and stepped away from the counter.

Wicked made her way to the elevator, pressing the button for the second floor. Humming again, only now along with the bland elevator music. Once out of the elevator she turned to the right and confirmed that, yes, she was outside room 200. The lock's light turned green when the key was inserted and the door opened easily.

After setting her purse and suitcase down on one of the plush looking bed she was headed back out the door. Before the door swung closed she did a quick pat down to make sure the key was still with her. It was. The elevator had a new song playing on its way down to the lobby.

Out the elevator door and waving at the receptionist in passing, Wicked made her way out to the patio. She could see two women sitting beside the pool.

Wicked smiled and waved lightly, “Miss White? Miss Airu?”
I am Cannibal, Cannibal, Cannibal, I am.
I am Cannibal, Cannibal, I'll eat you up.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 03:27 AM Reply With Quote