Thread: mama's ooc
View Single Post
isn't that funny
no worries~ it would suck if i just rp'd with myself these are just guidelines on how to make a more consistent post XD

also, about 5'5 he is the second tallest and is the oldest at what seems to be 18, no facial hair, his hair is; http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UrZuIMQYZt...style-2010.jpg in chestnut and his skin is a little darker than olive, think nut-brown but not from sun. he has gray eyes though at this distance that is not relevant since yours would not be able to see though he has a very large white smile. he is a bit gangly though it is not from malnutrition he is simply thin. he is dressed like an acrobat not a ringmaster though he has the hat and cane and i would think they all have gold in their costumes but the rest can be whatever. his siblings do not all look like him though the littlest sister really did used to be his sister and does look like him

the first act is a dog act, there will be trapeze artists and french clowns and horse-riders, you may gloss or detail what you'd like just know they are all perfect. there are no flaws though by the end there will only be a couple people there. as the show goes on souls are consumed
Old Posted 05-03-2013, 04:00 AM Reply With Quote