View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Anna nodded while retrieving the few fish she could before they escaped their trap. "I don't think he'd blame you for that, so don't let it eat at you. If he cared about a person their happiness was always the thing he would strive for."
She watched the clearing for any signs of movement, hoping that anything would fall into her trap at the moment. A couple of hours passed before she gave a long sigh and shook her head at Emily who had long finished collecting and cleaning their catch.
"Well, fish is better than starving I suppose, hope you love them as much as you say, i don't think we're going to have much else until we pass through the city."
She helped carry the fish back to the cabin awkwardly opening the door before tossing the bag of fish into the main floor.
"Nothin but fish out there, something must have scared everything else away." She dragged the fish down to the basement eyeing Yoruba working at the desk. She quietly sat herself in a corner chair sharpening her knife knowing the woman would let them know when she had finished her work.
Old Posted 06-27-2018, 07:09 PM Reply With Quote