View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #3  
Elf:Tall human like creatures with long ears that tend to live in the forest, They only use bows and magic and because of this there are only compatible with Elementalist Spell blades and Archers/Hunters, Blood mages

Human: Compatible with all except for Spell blades

Bangaa:Bangaa are human shaped creatures who tend to have the build and appearance of Lizards, they have scaly flesh and tails. Though it has been known for them to appear more human than Lizard the still maintain the Lizard like features, This makes them the perfect candidate for Dragoons, But can also be Warriors, and sometimes even berserkers.

Dwarves: ill tempered small human build like creatures that have no abilities to form magic which makes them perfectly compatible with Warriors Beserker or archers

Demonkin: Creatures made from The spawns of hell, There body structures vary as well as there powers and physical/magical abilites which make them compatible with Elementalists Necromancers Spell blade, and warriors Blood mage.(EVIL ONLY)

Foxkin:
Human like creatures who have the spirit of the kitsune inside them they have can have fox ears as well as one or more fox like tail there agile and extremely skilled with makes them Compatible with Rogue/Thief Warriors Archer Cleric, Blood mage,SpellBlade

Elf
2.Jokull(Ookami)

Human
1.Kathryn (natsu)
2.Analeigh(Dawn)
3.Jace (Natsu)

Dwarves

Demonkin
1.\
2.Lucien(Natsu)

Foxkin
1.Mairi(Ookami)
3.Makani(Ookami)
4.Lance (Natsu)

Bangaa
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Last edited by Natsunaine; 03-04-2013 at 03:34 AM.
Old Posted 09-17-2012, 02:18 PM Reply With Quote