View Single Post
기다려
Default   #11  
India is... overcrowded. We're tiny in terms of land but coupled with China we make half the world population. If you visit India you'd have to be here a loong time because it changes around every corner. It's rarely beautiful. I live in a big city, yes, and the traffic is H-E-L-L and the pollution made a little girl get her period in just second grade.
Also, Indian men make me want to bang my head against the wall. I mean, when you have sucky looks shouldn't you try to compensate with your personality? But they just have the most immature annoying attitudes ever. Most of them. Not to make sweeping generalizations, but.

What I like about India though, I know I'm never gonna fit anywhere else. Like apparently in England you say thank you to the cashier. I'm like why?! And who's there to teach me to if I ever go to England? So I'm gonna stay here, even though the educational system makes my life H-E-L-L xmillion because I know how to be, y'know, Indian, but my brain would never think of saying thank you to a cashier in England if not told to. Sorry for textwalling :P

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 02:10 AM Reply With Quote