View Single Post
Two Fish
----- T H A G H N E E L -----

Will I get caught? How illegal is it? How easy would it be to get away with?

Her mind throbbed with questions and assumptions. However, she ended up with one conclusion. "Well, I guess I'll keep it on the down low, as some Earthlings would say." Her annunciation was on the word "on" and so to a native Earthling, it might've sounded strange. She smiled a bit nervously, unsure what exactly she would be getting herself into. Its not like she really saw herself becoming a drug dealer. And then the thoughts began rustling again. Is this really drug dealing? Or is it plant dealing? Is it any different? Well, Zeke told her she should be worried, and she was.

Neel knew that the more dangerous and illegal, the more profit one could make off of it. She'd seen some strange characters on Kanna. She wouldn't say addicts, however. Because these substances were so easily accessible, it was hard to be stuck on a single plant product. Most Krailecks had a garden filled with several different plants, some for eating, some for healing, and some for escaping. She couldn't say if it was the same for some of the other Kanna inhabitants. She could imagine that if you had these substances restricted, and had to go through dangerous avenues to access certain things, it would be easy to take a route you've taken before. And to do it again and again and get lost on that street. Still, she was curious to know how far some had taken the Chellix.

Now it was just figuring out the perfect place to grow those plants. Once she had a safe space, it would be second nature to grow. With her starter seeds, she would be able to grow a couple herbal blends. Since it was her first week here, she wouldn't mind taking some stress off with a fresh brew of Koug. With her hunger drifting in and out with her anxious new thoughts, she found herself grateful to be with Zeke. His anticipation and agreement made it rather easy to decide on a place to eat.

"Let's do it!" She smiled warmly towards George. She loved how her little claws grappled onto Zeke's shoulder. It must've been a thick jacket to handle the wear and tear of the little dragon's claws (and perhaps teeth).

"I'm open to anything at this point." Her stomach growled again. Hopefully Earthicans ate vegetables. She wouldn't mind a wireworm either, or maybe a charred gecko. Though, she was entirely unsure what an Earth restaurant's menu would look like. She followed Zeke from the coffee shop towards the now busying street of the Orchid sector. The sound of the streets filled their ears after exiting the coffee house's sound bubble.

----- M E E Q A -----

The throbbing of the club felt natural, like her own heart beat. Meeqa found herself swaying with the hypnotic beats without thinking. Her eyes slanted, head down, she tried her best to focus on her new friend. It became easier as she mentioned using Meeqa as a model. "You want me to model?!" Her eyes lit up, glimmering with excitement. "I've always wanted to model!" She beamed, shaking her body so fast that it could remind someone of a dog shaking water from its fur. When she slowed down, so did the lights in her orbs. "Just tell me when and where, and I'm there!"

Though the club was filled with many creatures, cash flying through the air, Meeqa found a calmness in it. There were focal points, the girls, and everything else was out of the radar. It made her feel safe. Though, this could be quite the opposite for some. One of Meeqa's friends had gone missing in this place, not even a trace or a clue. When she was reminded of Claris, an emptiness always washed over her, as if there were a hole in the club. So she tried not to think about it.

"I'll give you a - an example. How 'bout that?" She winked, clambering onto the open stage near Magali. With a sort of grace, she grabbed the pole and swung around it like liquid. She made eye contact with the Felis, and then slowly pulled herself from the ground, levitating. Meeqa liked to think of dance as a form of magic. Her body slid up and down the pole, using incredible control and strength to guide her. The orbs on her body added to her movements, making it a sort of light show, especially as the lights flickered. In the darkness, only Meeqa showed. Her orbs pulsed from a glowing green to a frosty purple. She got an elongated whistle and hoot from a group of gentlemen at the enclave next to hers. After the song ended, she took a bow and giggled.

Panting, she found her way to Magali. "Phew! That'll be fifteen qanta please!" She stuck out her hand, giggling. "I'm kidding!" She laughed and sat down. "But uhh - I just love dancing. Anytime, anywhere. So I'd love to help you any way I can. If you're comfortable here, I can show you some steps, but there's a bit of pressure being on stage so I understand if not." She smiled warmly, placing a friendly hand on Magali's shoulder. "This is my second home. Home is where the heart is, and right now - this is where I like to be." She nodded. Things changed fast for her, but this place remained throughout her school experience. She hoped to continue having good experiences here. She hoped that whatever happened to Claris was a one time thing she could struggle to forget.
Old Posted 10-09-2017, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote