View Single Post
Two Fish
{ T H A G H N E E L }

While Zeke wasn't wrong, Neel was still a bit ashamed with how easily he could manipulate his parents. It just felt wrong. But to him it was some sort of revenge against them. And she had no idea what it was like to have constantly feuding parents, so it wasn't her place to judge. So she swallowed her ill thoughts, and responded with a forced smile. "Y-yeah. I see that." She chuckled. "Thanks man. Heh. So we'll have to race George to class one of these days." She looked up at George, who seemed to light up at the sound of her name. "Is she allowed in class?" She asked from pure curiosity.

She looked through her bookshelf next to her desk, making sure that the books for her classes were all there. She had Intro to Exolinguistics, Earthican Pronunciation, Advanced Earth Literature, a creative language class, and the robotics class. She felt her nerves start to get her. Tomorrow, her life would really begin.

{ M E E Q A }

Meeqa lit up to a bright blue. She was so happy that she didn't have to take robotics alone again. Hopefully this would give her the motivation to actually do well in it. Last semester, she just couldn't focus. She would show up to class, but didn't take great notes and was a horrible test taker. Plus, some of the animatronic helper bots were too creepy for Meeqa. There were none that represented her race, nor even Magali's, it was all base human figures. And they were old models which had horrifying expressions. She hoped that they might've changed that this semester. After all, she left a note about it to the dean.

"I am so excited, you have no idea!" When Magali reached for her hand, she grabbed it only for a moment. Then she flung herself across the gap and pulled Magali into a tight embrace. She began laughing, holding her friend there. As the moment extended to longer than she'd initially expected, she turned pink, pulling away slowly with both of them on the floor now. "I want you to draw me nude." She turned red now. "If you'd like to." That wasn't too hard now, was it? She pumped herself up, waiting for a response. At least if Magali said no, she knew, and she tried.
Old Posted 11-20-2017, 09:12 PM Reply With Quote