View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default   #31  
{---ZEKE---}
Zeke could tell that Neel was still at unease, and if Zeke was being honest with himself (as he rarely was), he'd be forced to acknowledge that he himself felt slimy when he first realized it was option. He played the two of them like a fiddle. Neither had any actual care for him, a blind person could see it, but it did initially feel wrong. But the first time was easy. It was too easy. Then, he tried it again, believing to be trying his luck. And then again. And again. Neither bothered to stop to see if his claims were fabrication or not. Neither cared. Was his hoverboard broken? If he said so, it had to be. Sick enough to need to visit the campus's medic ward? No problem, just throw money at it. That was how everything was solved. Money. How else could it be solved? He sighed and looked up at her through the tops of his black tinted eyes, “If it would make you feel any better, I can stop. I can stop it any time.”

He wasn't kidding either. He was given a weekly allowance from each, the weekly allowance on its own being more than enough for his chellix addiction, food, dragon food, all of his books, another room to rent should he need it...He was set, even without the manipulation. He was shaken from his reverie with Neel's question, “Oh yeah. She's got a little bracelet she wears on right foreleg. I had to prove she was trained and they ran me through test classes with her to ensure her behavior was good and just dealt it. I mean, it's an expensive process, but little George comes with me everywhere.” He looked up at the little dragon who opened her eyes when her name was mentioned, and seeing that she was only spoken of and not to promptly closed them resuming her snooze. “She's a little lazy. We'll stomp her.”

Not long after, there was a knock at the door and a postman handed Zeke a package which he promptly tossed to Neel. “Wanna go flying?”
{---MAGALI---}
Magali reveled in the obvious joy Meeqa exuded, basking in the emotions as they seemed to permeate into her own body. Robotics was actually one of the classes that she was looking forward to, hoping that somehow she could just turn her final project into an over-elaborate working art project. Now she had reason to be doubly excited and she didn't have to be as nervous as she would have otherwise been.

Magali couldn't help it, she gasped, her breath taken away with the sudden physical contact. If she would have had access to her arms, she would have wrapped her arms around her, but as it was she was frozen in place her ears straight up with obvious elation. When Meeqa finally pulled away, both were on the floor and Magali having been on her back now propped herself up on her elbows, a haphazard grin that only seemed to say “That could have lasted forever and I would have been okay with it” stretched across her face. What she said instead came out more...clunky, “N-nude? Real...really?” She didn't know what else to say. Shouting “YES” at the top of her lungs might have come off as creepy. Wrong. But, it was all she wanted—to paint Meeqa as she had first seen her, naked, and how she felt the most comfortable. “I'd be...I'd be honored...”
Old Posted 11-20-2017, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote