View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Karla waved her hand in thanks towards the redhead, some part of inside hope she would take her up on the offer and get in contact with her, she checked her watch as she sprinted towards the train station and gritted her teeth, a little more angry that she had been lead astray. She pondered how she would get her revenge for the misinformation but instead decided to drop it, if it weren't for the false advice she would never have run into the witch. She cursed as she pushed through the train doors making it inside at the last moment.
"Damn it! I was in such a hurry I never got her name! Gaaahh!" she hung her head shaking her head at how careless she had been. She turned her attention in front of her as she saw a pair of black boots in front of her. A man stared hard at Karla who glanced around to see nobody else around. "Something you need? her voice was more serious in tone as she glared at her uninvited company, as much as she loved how unique the city had been traveling in this fashion always brought trouble to her.
The man grinned mischievously grabbing at her arm pulling her to her feet. "All I need is you baby, how about we have a little fun since we're all alone?" Karla smirked sizing up the guy, pulling his hand off her arm as the train entered a tunnel. "I suppose that's alright, after all I haven't eaten tonight!" she grinned letting her energy fill the cab with a green flash accompanied by a quick short scream. Karla sat back in her seat humming to herself in the empty cab, daydreaming about the witch she had run into earlier that night.
---------------
"Huh? Is that what you were doing? I'm sorry I'm not very.. receptive to that kinda thing, no offense of course. I'm sure it would have worked on anybody but me.. unless ya know, they were straight." Ryan babbled on about how it wasn't a bad attempt, just the wrong target in this case. He repeated the same thing over in cycle trying to not hurt the mans pride more than he already had. "I'm err.. not into people in that sorta way. Sorry. It's not you, I just haven't found anyone who I find to be my type.. and it seems to be a very broad range of not fitting the bill so I just label myself as Asexual." His palms began to sweat feeling he wasn't helping the situation any more before writing down a number. "I don't think you should expect much else from me but here's my number so you don't have to pay your friends any money, its the least I can do for you since you weren't here to run me out or somethin."
---------------
Karla stepped out of the bus, feeling a little guilty of the man she disposed of earlier. She ran her hands through her hair. Nobody would remember him, it was how her magick worked with her.. profession. Anybody she had killed with her magick simply ceased to exist any longer, families and friends would just forget that he ever existed.
Still it was a harsh way to act when he had done nothing wrong to her, how was he to know she was in a bad mood. "I gotta learn to keep my cool.. that wasn't right..." she muttered to herself feeling more guilty than before. She looked up to the university in awe as she approached pushing through the courtyard into the main building. She pulled a package out of her bag, the box was old and falling apart at the edges revealing a black book with an intricate cover inside. "Already destroyed the packaging huh? It's a good thing I've arrived then."
She walked fast through the school following the signs to the library, she approached the slender woman in the front desk sliding the damaged box in front of her.
"Hi there.. I was supposed to hand this over to you all to lock up, this is from the.. - - "
The woman interrupted her holding up a finger to her face and nodded "It's alright, I understand.. we will make sure to lock this up right away, nobody else will ever see it again." The woman studied Karla for a few moments before standing to her feet and placing the book into a wooden ornamental box. "You're a bit young, to have to handle these kind of burdens.. You shouldn't have to do these things at your age. Let the others.."
Karla shook her head and grinned at the woman "No, no! Its really alright! I enjoy being trusted with this kinda stuff, beats being stuck in a classroom all day that's for sure, plus I don't think it'd be good for me to be locked inside all day I would go crazy"
The woman smiled solemnly touching her face gently "Well dear, if you're ever in the area and want to talk at all, just ask for Tara alright? I'm sure its hard keeping friends around in your line of work."
Karla nodded sadly for a moment before exiting the room, her life had been quite lonely, Tara was right, it was hard keeping friends around for long at all in her line of work for others, she never had anyone who stayed around long enough to be able to consider one.
Old Posted 06-11-2018, 03:09 AM Reply With Quote