View Single Post
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Okay I am going to put my view on this months items... I'll try and be gentle. =P

Invidentia - When I seen this item the first thing I thought was "wth..." and to be honest I still am, this item is definitely not my cup of tea though, this being said it does have some saving graces. I like the top and the corset poses as well as the hair. Everything else I am unsure what to say about it. Then again when I first seen the name I thought of the sin of envy not of a mutated snake person.

Keeper of the Slain - I don't think I have anything bad really to say about this item. On the first pose it caught my eye and thought how badly I wanted this item. The colors in general are eye pleasing. I think the wings are a little over bearing however. When I seen 'Keeper of the slain' I thought 'Valkyrie, finally' though this isn't what was delivered fully. It certainly brought some of those aspects that I had want forward.

Lionel’s Pride - This is another I actually quite liked the look of, not as badly as the 'Keeper of the Slain' but a very close second. The colors where appealing once again, though some of the poses didn't make sense and others seemed extremely flat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Last edited by Kaguya; 07-05-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Old Posted 07-05-2013, 10:18 AM Reply With Quote