View Single Post
Rebooting....

With anything, there comes a set of rules/regulations that people need to follow. Nobody likes them but they keep things in order. =x

1. This thread is for chatting and is meant in a comical aspect of artwhoring.Everyone is welcome, artwhore or not! In no way is trying to offend anyone and if it does in any event..Well..I'm sorry.. But also know that nobody is forcing you to be here, so if you really don't like it in here, don't post. o xo

2.Follow Trisphee's rules and ToS, keep it in your pants, be nice, don't spam, all of that good stuff. Also, treat fellow posters/artwhores with respect. We're all here just to chat and have a good time.

3.I will eventually be appointing people I trust to be thread moderators, whoever they may be will have moderating powers and will be looking over the thread while i am absent. If they report to me that someone is causing a problem, you will be asked to leave. Second offense is when we bring a moderator into the mix. Please try to behave. =)

4. Please, please try to type out your words correctly. It's a pet peeve of mine to see l337 speak or extreme cases of chatspeak. @_@;

5. Don't get offended by any of my decisions regarding a few of the thread's features that will come up briefly.

6. I reserve all rights to add or edit rules as I see fit. c;

7. Acknowledge that if you are caught stealing anything from this thread as far as artwork goes (from myself or any of the others), I will report you to a moderator for art theft. Give credit where credit is due!

Last edited by MeiMei; 08-01-2011 at 08:21 PM.
Old Posted 08-01-2011, 04:18 PM Reply With Quote