View Single Post
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
Default   #19  
Her smile filled itself out and she nodded, grabbing two insulated cups from the cabinet inside the end table. She filled the cups mostly full and handed one to Konrad. She held out a small dish with sugar cubes for him in case he wanted any.

"That's quite the interesting story. Perhaps you could spare some time to give some sparring pointers to our troupe. We're always looking for ways to be more authentic. We might even be able to assist in your armory business. Since we haven't been traveling for so long, it's been hard to find decent metalworkers to keep our equipment in top shape.

"Ah, I don't believe that I mentioned before that we used to travel. We've traveled all over the world performing plays that would make people smile. Of course, none of that was much my style. I've always preferred to do managerial work, such as reserving performance spaces and selling tickets," she said before pausing for a sip of tea and a small chuckle.

"Sometimes, I swear we might've gone bankrupt in some awful, forsaken place if I hadn't decided to take over the troupe's financials. We all finally settled down here about seven or eight years ago. The troupe bought this building not long after I graduated high school, and I've been managing it part-time ever since. Ah, I'm sorry. Please forgive my rambling. Is the tea to your liking?" she asked politely.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 07-16-2011, 07:01 PM Reply With Quote